Camp Stools--Part 2
After successfully completing the mowing (I started yesterday and quit early since I was feeling rather beat), I decided that I might as well finish one of my two current projects. I therefore gathered my supplies and went to work. The initial measurements on the seats were roughly 42 inches long and 10 wide. I folded them over and sewed up the sides so the finish strip was more like 21 inches long and 8.5 wide.
I sure had fun putting these together...and if I ever make some more, they'll be better because I'll know what I'm doing!
9/8/2013 09:46:27 am
Bravo!! I think maybe you could have put the fabric on the top cross bar first and then attached them to the legs with the screws. True you would have to work around the fabric but still it would then have covered up the screw heads.... And then put on the outer tacks after it was all done. But I think they are a good first try and I agree that a tad too tall is better than a tad too short with a corset.....
9/9/2013 02:46:45 pm
I will try to remember that for next time...if there is a next time. :)
Leave a Reply.
New post on The Bee Project! 04/26/18
The Middle Kid
I chose to title this blog "The Adventures of a Middle Kid" because that is exactly what I'll be detailing (mostly). I chose 'kid' over any other word, like 'girl' (I am the middle girl so it also would have worked) or 'child'
The anti-Christ will not overrun Christ’s church or kingdom.