This is the result, one week later:
I also got actually stung--twice. I had a "half-sting" about three weeks ago, but these were real, full-blown stings. (I went out without long-sleeves and veil, but fixed that after getting stung.) The one on my left arm quit hurting after not very long, but the one on the back of my right hand is still bothering me.
My Georgians were a little more buzzy than usual. I suspect it was because they could sense the storm that was coming in. Anyway, I have five frames of brood in that nuc. I need to get them out soon--I will plan on that for my next hive check--moving them into the full-sized hive body. Same, I think with the S-bees.
Speaking of hive bodies and such, I got my new supplies yesterday. I got four or six more medium supers (I forget exactly), another hive body--along with the hive stand, bottom board, inner cover and outer cover, and of course, the necessary frames. I have quite a bit of assembly work to do; I intend on starting on that shortly after lunch. I'm already fairly well set up in the garage to do so, I just have to get started.
I think I may need to supplement a little with some honey/sugar water since it's been so rainy and nothing much is in bloom...