Well, nothing fancy mind you, but still--it's a start. Here's a quick run down on a skirt that I designed.
There wasn't anything in "the stack" that suited me, so I grabbed Magnolia and started working.
"The Dress with a Tie"
This next dress required cutting out a different bodice front, which wasn't hard, and then having a moment of free-hand inspiration to get the right look for the skirt (because there was no way I was going to stitch a bunch of tiny gores together for this; particularly doing French seams).
As well as this next one...I just didn't run the ruffles all the way down.
I kept coming back to this picture...particularly that dress in the middle...
I also created my own suit pattern...I made six or seven of them. but I'll only bore you with this one. If you want to see the rest of them, hop over to Lady Libby's. :)