After spending last week in bed with a cold, I finally got around to sewing the commission that had to be done by this weekend. It was Savannah's project, but when she took that impromptu trip to the home state of some of the most famous and heroic men in American history, I agreed to do it. The project: two sets of crib sheets (plus an extra top sheet), three receiving blankets, three burp cloths (made from the left over flannel of the blankets), and one crib blanket. That last was a bit of a booger. I have decided that I would rather not sew with "minkie" again. However, you will be pleased to know that I did not throw any temper tantrums nor did I even growl about any of it. I did get a little frowny yesterday, but half of that was new killers and overcast weather, so I didn't feel overly well.
Anyway, I completed the job this morning with the hand work on the burp cloths; because they had to be turned, there was some hand stitching that needed doing to close them.
Well, I did something else this morning. I tackled that very obnoxious ironing board cover.
Now, I'm off to clean my room!