I guess that is as good a place to start as any...I did not do any editing work yesterday, despite the fact that I turned on my computer and loaded the project. I simply never got around to it. But, the day before (Wednesday, I reckon it was), I went through and worked on audio again. I'm pretty much satisfied with the visuals. The next step is inserting transitions...making lower thirds (and forgive me while I feel like castigating Photoshop...though it's really my ignorance that drives me to growl at the program)...AND seeing if I can re-remember how to take a mono audio track and transform it into stereo. Mr. Tim's audio is all mono. It's the ONLY audio that is mono. There are probably a few other little things that need doing, but those are the bigger ones that I can remember off the top of my head without scrounging out my scribbled notes.
The late afternoon of the past two days found me on my knees in the garage with a paint-brush in my hand. YES. I did...FINALLY. I got my bee hives painted!! I'll transfer them into the basement later today and put the car back in the garage.
Let's see...I whipped up a skirt yesterday...in fact, I'm wearing it today. :D It's that layered skirt I mentioned (I think) sometime previously that's top is the upper part of a pair of jeans. Next time I do this, I think I'll cut the jeans off a little higher...(I actually do have another pair of jeans to cut off and the fabric picked out.)
Savannah and I took down the plastic sheeting from the entry way and straightened up what used to be front porch, then the office space, and which has now evolved, more or less, into a fabric/sewing stash room. My guitar mess may end back up in there again too, but I'm not rushing that. We also moved a chair out of there back into the living room (since my hives aren't there any more, it would go. ;P)
We also prepped (sorta) Mama and Daddy's room for their return and the movement of furniture in. Both Savannah and I managed to hurt our feet a little bit with that metal shelf we moved into the den/kitchen alcove/Granddaddy's room. Poor Abby, I think, got the impression we were moving and was a little spookish.
After I fed the chickens last evening, I took the nippers and did a little more yard work. I cleaned out the south west corner...which I think I shall now nickname The Garlic and Lilly of the Valley Corner. That was where I initially thought of putting my bees. If I expand to another hive next year, perhaps I will still put some there. I wonder what garlic flavored honey would taste like? I actually think it would be rather good...just not in my tea. :D
I'm a little stiff-ish today and I don't know exactly how much of it has to do with the little bit of work I did. Anyway, it felt good...but by the time I got done, I was beginning to really need to eat. I have been dealing with my stomach burning again; in part, I think to the even longer spaces between meals. I've doing doing a candida cleanse and I have to take that stuff on an empty stomach too...so it stretches my time between eating even more. I cannot really explain how it makes me feel, but it can be highly uncomfortable. At the earliest possible moment, I dive into the fridge and cut me a hefty slice of bread and munch on that. I have been keeping up with bread-making the last few weeks. I kind of make egg-washing day and bread-making day correspond once a week. This week I concocted four different breads. Two of the squash breads, a ginger bread (the base was butternut squash...and sweetened with Stevia), and a chocolate bread (also sweetened with Stevia since I can't eat honey on this cleanse). They are all good, if I can say so without bragging. :)
Well, looks like it is time for me to start in on my killers...so I'd better get off here...